The Sunshine Foundation challenges you to use your imagination and walk, run or cycle your way around Grenada …. a 121km/75mile journey!
On your way stop off and take in some of the wonderful sights and landmarks.
- Register here.
- Donate a minimum of £25 or pledge to raise in excess of £25 in sponsor money.
- Once registered you will be able to download the map of Grenada and sponsorship form from the link provided.
What you’ll need
- Ensure that you have some way of measuring your distances walked/travelled (e.g a Fitbit, pedometer, phone etc) and make a note of this daily.
- Ensure it is safe to walk, run, cycle, jog, dance in your area or simply take part by using steps during your daily errands.
What to do
- When you start, add up your distance travelled everyday.
- As you reach each landmark tick it off on your map.
- Send us some photographs along the way.
- When you have finished, send us a photo of your completed map, tell us how long it took and submit your sponsor money here.
- You’ll receive a certificate of achievement and appreciation for your participation in raising funds for the children of SASSE
Thank You and Good Luck!